Simple non-academic approach to get real life results

I hope you enjoy reading and learning from this blog. I will use a simple non-academic approach and will add every day a new leverage for getting better results from the business ventures that you and me are having. I will use real life examples to get it right. My goal is to achieve a lot of things in life and my passion is business. Putting these simple tips into action will make you rich. Enjoy the ride!



Friday, October 29, 2010

The most important numbers

There's lot of numbers that everybody involved in business are calculating daily. Gladly the most boring ones can be handed to your accountant. Yes to your accountant! Don't tell me that you're trying to do everything by yourself?! Yesterday I was talking about planning, so please plan something more efficient instead of trying to do everything yourself. Give the boring numbers to someone who takes care of them. It is not that expensive - your time is more valuable.

So, what are the most important numbers?

leads x conversion = CUSTOMERS
(you got to get lots of possible buyers and turn certain % of them to your customers)

customers x transactions = REVENUES
(those that buy, well we want them to buy more than once)

revenues x margins = PROFITS
(hopefully there's plenty of money in now, but it's not all ours so after margin % stays our sweet profit)

Simple and beautiful!

Christmas gift for your accountant

No comments:

Post a Comment